Skyspan Umbrella Range
Skyspan Umbrella Features
– lifetime anti corrosion warranty on Aluminium umbrellas and up to
– 10 years structural and
– 5 year canopy warranties on selected product lines.
Skyspan™ quality control process includes inspection of EACH unit prior to packaging, crating and shipping.
Skyspan™ offer a comprehensive maintenance program to ensure correct operation of your Skyspan™ umbrella to fulfil your warranty.
With a Skyspan™ professional service you will receive the following:
– Ensure canopy edge cable is seated correctly.
– Tighten and secure edge cable.
– Review positioning and condition of fabric.
– Ensure canopy is positioned correctly over top plate.
– Check and tighten all nuts and bolts
– Apply grease to moving parts
– Check jack and winding mechanism (if applicable)
– Check anti-creep lock is correctly positioned (if applicable)
– Check pivot locking bolt is correctly positioned (if applicable)
– Ensure sail track is tight on perimeter frame (if applicable)
– Free end caps and base plugs
– Full written report (emailed)
– be it our Portable Umbrellas (60Km/h),
– Vista & Sunset ranges (112Km/h open, 148Km/h retracted)
– or our cyclone rated Typhoon and Panorama ranges (148Km/h open).
A simple but unique lever allows the umbrella to be locked in the open position for safety when used in public spaces.
The removable handle leaves a clean aesthetic appearance whilst preventing unauthorised operation.
Skyspan Umbrella Accessories
Our Pivot-Base allows the Vista Cantilevered Umbrella to rotate freely through 360 degrees, allowing optimal use of the umbrellas shade throughout the day
Skyspan: World leaders in commercial outdoor and shade umbrellas
Skyspan Umbrellas, based on Brisbane’s south side, in Australia, are industry leaders in the design, manufacture and installation of commercial shade products.
Skyspan is constantly working to provide a pioneering design approach, precision engineering and the reliable delivery of all sizes of architectural commercial shade products. Skyspan is fully equipped to meet your needs in their specially adapted factory, where each individual shade product is personally assembled and checked to ensure that each and every product is up to the standard of quality Skyspan Umbrellas are renowned for.
Skyspan umbrellas have many standard features and options:
- ability to withstand wind gusts of 120kph and higher in some models
- solid powdercoated structural aluminium frame
- 10 year guaranteed gearing mechanism
- PVC Coated polyester fabric which is both 100% waterproof and UV proof.
- Easy installation and use.
- Completely Australian made
- plastic drop down curtaining,
- screen printing
- air conditioning,
- custom lighting